Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Raffle update and final notice


Hi to all who are still holding raffle tickets. Please put any raffle ticket money you are holding directly into the school bank account. 12-3091-0078850-01. Also let me know the numbers of the tickets that you have sold, principal@boi.ac.nz.

At this stage we have sold more than 200 of the 250 tickets available. Any unsold ticket numbers will be withdrawn from the draw, increasing everyones odds. If the money is not in the bank by Tuesday 31st (or you have called me and guaranteed you are holding money for tickets), those tickets will be withdrawn.

I will conduct the draw on April 1 as planned. It will not be able to be witnessed by a police officer as I will be in isolation. I will record myself doing it, and it will be witnessed by my family, who have no tickets in the draw. I bought one book of 5 tickets myself, but should my numbers come up, I plan to redraw.

Good luck for the draw next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia ora, we welcome your comments. Please remember that positive and helpful comment or feedback is the best kind.

Welcome to our Pānui newsletter

Tēnā koutou Parents, Whānau and Caregivers, We are going to be providing regular updates from our school using this blog, meaning that ins...